Increased value through media
With the buzz around convergence and the trend towards online media and IPTV, there is no greater need than today to make media accessible and searchable. Visionbytes has spent years focusing on extracting the maximum potential from media assets while reducing costs.
- Video and Audio are becoming increasingly ubiquitous and proliferation is saturating the market.
- Convergence has wide ranging implications for producers, distributors, broadcasters and consumers alike.
- Limited or non existent descriptive data about the content can make its value irrelevant.
- The larger the amount of content the larger the potential problem.
- Storage, bandwidth and network costs have reduced dramatically.
- Personalisation and social media enables targeting content to specific market segments.
- User sophistication and expectations and engagement are changing as bandwidth increases.
- Enable searchability through associating metadata with media assets, allows greater depth of access and users to find desired content quickly and efficiently.
- Accessiblity through synchronisation of media to transcripts, providing a new degree of access and direct access to previously opaque media.
- Streamlined efficiency created through automation of workflow and leveraging optimised technologies for metadata generation and video manipulation.
- Increased value from content archives through cost reduction and/or increased revenue.
- Additional revenue streams through enabling instant repurposing of content for a variety of markets and distributors.
- Significant improvements in productivity, cost reduction and revenue generation, through effective management of digital content.