The Visionscriptor optimises the production workflow by putting the control back in the hands of the producer and streamlining valuable editing time. Removing the need for cross-skilling, the easy to use application allows producers and reporters to generate, with unprecendented accuracy, fast and meaningful edits. Drawing on knowledge of the footage, transcripts and desired end-product, producers can reduce the time in the editing suite dramatically - saving time, effort and valuable resources.
Optimised for producers:
- Completely integrated video updates transcript, timing points and compilations.
- 'Soft' cuts performed at the touch of a button with instant reviewing capabilities.
- Individual words of transcript linked to video.
- Import transcripts in various formats and schemas.
- Export in standards compliant formats or application-specific files.
- Integrated workflow enabling concurrent users, job notification and validation feedback.
Video compilation features:
- Linked editor means editing video affects transcript and vice versa.
- Customisable keyboard shortcuts.
- 'Smart popups' are context aware.
- Next generation video controls for improved usability.
- Implicit metadata manipluation.
- WYSIWYG and tree navigation interface.